Friday, November 6, 2009

Cayden::Noone Will Ever Really Fuck with America

Fifth: I have met a man who had powers. He fixed my eyesight, for 30 mins.. so I know he had.
He did it just by looking at me, btw.
Cayden: Too bad they were only temporary powers. :)
Should have paid the full subscription fee after the trial 30 minutes.
Fifth: Well, I think the effect was not intended, was just a collateral..

Anyway, he had about 5 of his students, as he called them, with him on that forest clearing
He was a shaman, so they were chanting there something holding hands, in a circle.
Suddenly he stops and asks "Wanna see UFO?"
Everybody fell silent.
Then he says, "OK, look up..." and after a few sec, there is an UFO.
Every last one of em saw it, and the descriptions matched.
That's it. ;)

Cayden: Heh. I once saw a UFO... and I became a conspiracy theorist...
I saw it over Fort Bliss in El Paso.
It moved around mach 17-20.... impossible speeds.
At least, that's how fast it looked, because of the distance it seemed to be at.
It seemed to be about the size of a football field... but very far off.

Years later, I joined the military and got a security clearance and I found out what it was.
Haven't believed a single UFO story since, lol.
Fifth: ok.. and what was it?
Cayden: The sort of thing you need a security clearance to read specs on.
But nothing extraordinary.
Turns out it was slightly larger than a stealth bomber, not anywhere near as far as it seemed (that was apparently intentional) and only moving about mach 7-8.
Fifth: holy shit!
Cayden: Lol, well, yeah, that's still a wow.
But still, SR71 broke what, 4,5 back in the 70s?
Fifth: umm yeah
Cayden: Long story short, noone will ever REALLY fuck with America. They will end before they really start, lol.